- Assures that the trailer parking brakes will not release before there is sufficient air pressure in the reservoir to apply service brakes
- Prevent spring brake drag
- Sealed hard anodized finish: 200 hours of salt spray resistance!
- Use a single air tank — allows the elimination of the protected reservoir.
- Small size is gentle on tanks, weighs less than two pounds
- Easy installation & conversion from old systems
- Fully compatible with anti-lock systems
© Product photo copyright to Tramec Sloan
TRAMEC, 51321, Sensing Trailer Emergency Valve, 1/4"
C$93.22 Regular Price
- Meets: FMVSS 571.121
- Supply: 1/4-18 NPTF
- Control: 1/4-18 NPTF
- Delivery: (x4): 3/8-18 NPTF
- Reservoir: 3/4-14 NPTF
Please note that all of our discounted parts are FINAL SALE